How are your offices different from conventional offices?
Many, many reasons. But here’s the gist: Carr Workplaces offices are ready to go when you need them. Already fully furnished, with working phone lines, a knowledgeable IT staff, and a professional receptionist to greet your guests. You can stay as long as you want, whether it’s three months or three years. You also get access to the business support services you need to succeed—in the company of a high-reaching community of professionals.
One more thing: there’s less capital outlay needed than conventional space because of our shorter time commitments.
What is included in an all-inclusive office?
The basics and beyond:
- Get high-speed internet
- Give clients a friendly welcome with our professional receptionist
- Have peace of mind with 24/7 managed IT infrastructure
- Get unlimited local and long distance calling
- Choose an unfurnished or furnished space with custom options from industry-leading furniture designers
- Book onsite meetings online for your team and clients
- Enjoy a fully-stocked community café that includes gourmet coffee and filtered water
- Use our state-of-the-art audio, web, and video conferencing (video conferencing is available only in select locations)
- Attend events and connect with our community of professionals
- Let us handle daily cleaning, maintenance, and utilities
What other services do I have access to as a Carr Workplaces client?
The service desk is a fantastic business ally. Take a complicated day and make it easier (and more affordable) with:
- Technology concierge services
- Administrative assistance
- Presentation and proposal support
- Discounted office supplies
- Discounted FedEx/shipping
- Hotel recommendations and accommodations
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Travel arrangements
- Floral service
- Lunch delivery
- Dry cleaning service
- Discounted Web and video conferencing
- Limousine and taxi service
- Design and printing services, including business cards, stationery and more
- Website development and hosting
Can I visit other locations if I’m traveling—or if I have a meeting across town?
Yes, you can drop in and work at any open seat for up to three hours a day, at any nationwide Carr Workplaces location during business hours. Or use your included conference room hours in day offices or meeting rooms at any location.
Can I decorate my office?
Yes. We encourage it! You’re welcome to customize furniture, paint or add art. And we’re happy to help you. (But fees may apply.)