We're picky. Which is how we've assembled the perfect team of professionals to help each and every business succeed. But it's also about your own personal success, too.
Be a part of the story.
10 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off per year, 1 charity day to devote to volunteering
Medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance
Immediately eligible to participate in our company 401(k) with a match
Health, dependent care, and commuter benefits
Eligibility for quarterly and annual bonuses, team member referral bonus
Core center business hours: 8:00-5:30 pm, with weekend work rarely necessary, plus complimentary fitness centers in select locations
We're always looking for new members to join the team.
Please check back regularly (as the list is continuously updated).
• Be physically present at the center to provide client support. Answering questions, and responding to all client and manager feedback.
• Understands clients’ needs and business, identifies and resolves challenges, builds and maintains positive client relations through regular communications and support; Recognizes business relationship opportunities and seizes them.
• Assist with and provide coverage for answering all inbound phone calls for clients, sales, and the organization and directing callers as appropriate. Take care of any client requests that come in by phone.
• Assist in the daily operations and maintenance of the center.
• Ensure that the community café, business center, and conference rooms are up to center operating standards.
• Serve as backup to General Manager.
• Manage the sales process (qualifying the opportunity – touring – proposal stage – follow up – negotiations – Agreement – closed deal).
• Prepare service agreements accurately in SalesForce-based on client requirements.
• Management of client onboarding process.
• Maintain knowledge and expertise on products offered by the company.
• Strategic understanding of the center annual budget, monthly P&L reports, and monthly targets.
• Lead generation.
• Ensure client agreement(s) are properly added to the billing system.
• Resolve client issues as needed.
• Liaise with Building Management to rectify any problems.
• Enhance brand awareness by attending local events through affiliations/networking groups.
• Attend networking and marketing events.
• Complete understanding and mastery of CM1, CM2, and CM3 level positions.
• Other duties as required/assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. A.A. or B.A. preferred.
• Minimum four years of experience in a similar position within an office environment.
• Experience in restaurant, hotel, retail or other hospitality settings highly desired.
Core Competencies/Skill Sets:
• Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent relationship management skills at all levels.
• Quick learner/self-starter who will steadfastly pushes for results.
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
• Displays confidence and pro-activity even when dealing with ambiguity.
• Maintains professionalism, ethical core values and composure in all situations.
• Demonstrates conflict management skills with ability to read situations quickly and then react to produce desired result.
At Carr Workplaces, we value our employees and believe in everyone’s own personal success. We offer a top of the line benefits package including a 401(k) with company match, a steady schedule — Core business hours are 8:00am-5:30pm M-F, and a chance to grow within an organization that truly values its employees.