Not just a staff
— a team.
We're picky. Which is how we've assembled the perfect team of professionals to help each and every business succeed. But it's also about your own personal success, too.
Be a part of the story.
Awesome benefits from day one.
10 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off per year, 1 charity day to devote to volunteering
Medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance
Immediately eligible to participate in our company 401(k) with a match
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health, dependent care, and commuter benefits
Eligibility for quarterly and annual bonuses, team member referral bonus
Core center business hours: 8:00-5:30 pm, with weekend work rarely necessary, plus complimentary fitness centers in select locations
Jobs Across the Network
We're always looking for new members to join the team.
Please check back regularly (as the list is continuously updated).
Community Manager I — 200 Park AvenueNew York, NY
Community Manager I/Front Desk/Admin
- New York, NY
Carr Workplaces provides the space, tools, connectivity and community to help your business thrive. From start-ups to fast growing companies, we’re in your corner. We’ve got supportive staff, flexible options on ways to work, nationwide locations, and a vibrant community that loves to collaborate. We’re here to do whatever it takes to get to the next level.
Interested in working for Carr Workplaces? We provide a vibrant, progressive and entrepreneurial community to our clients. This type of atmosphere starts with our people. We have the perfect blend of professionalism and character to build the most collaborative and energetic community possible. If you’re an energetic, social-minded team player, we want to hear from you.
At Carr Workplaces, we believe in hard work and that each client interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and impress. As the Community Manager, you will be engaged in a busy, high energy, and technologically advanced office center with successful entrepreneurs and business owners in a shared workspace environment. This entry-level position is excellent for customer service driven and hospitality minded individuals looking for exposure to growing businesses, performing administrative tasks and building professional relationships.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to effectively plan, implement and manage client events.
• Initiate all new client on-boarding procedures.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate previous experience in customer service.
• Maintain all business center and community café inventory.
• Effectively resolve client issues and questions as they arise.
• Assist with client billing and meeting scheduling.
• Maintain and update spreadsheets and databases to ensure all client information is current and correct.
• Ability to operate office equipment and technology such as computers, printers, scanner & support software, telephones, facsimile machines, postage machines and copier.
• Process office center invoices, distribute mail and manage all incoming and outgoing packages.
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to effectively manage incoming calls on a multi-line cisco phone system.
• Customer focused, friendly and detailed oriented individual.
• Exemplary professional demeanor, resourcefulness, flexibility, and self-motivation.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress/fast paced work environment.
• Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for client issues and problems.
• Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments.
• Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision.
• Team player, reliable and dependable.
Do you have hospitality, restaurant, retail or hotel experience? We want to talk to you!
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent, BA/BS Degree preferred.
Minimum 6 months experience in an administrative, hospitality, or office management position.
Knowledge of invoice and accounting software a strong plus.
At Carr Workplaces, we value our employees and believe in everyone’s own personal success. We offer a top of the line benefits package including a 401(k) with company match, a steady schedule — Core business hours are 8:00am-5:30pm M-F, and a chance to grow within an organization that truly values its employees.